Woolen Handwoven Dhurry _Gage Black
This collection draws inspiration of modern refreshing look which breathe life into your homes. It echo the luxurious fashion.
80% Wool 20% Cotton
Handwoven -Flat Weave.
Black & Beige.
4 TO 6 Weeks.
- Vacuum regularly to keep clean.
- Do not soak or bleach. Dry immediately.
- Do not leave sitting wet.
- Spot clean with cold water and mild soap.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately so that they do not become set in the rug.
- When having rugs cleaned professionally (especially hand-made rugs), always make use of reputable rug experts.
- Pile Shredding is normal with natural fibers, this will reduce with time and usage.
- Please keep this in mind when ordering online, as supplied item may differ very slightly from pictured product.
- Do not pull the loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This is handmade rugs / carpets from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design / color variation, slight variation on these handmade carpet & rugs is not considered as fault but charm of this traditional process.
- For Any Additional Info Write us firstname.lastname@example.org.