Hemp Handwoven Rug_Ravi
Refined luxury at its best, Ravi Rug is an undyed natural hemp rug woven by hand using an intricate braided & multi weave. Produced exclusively for the Humming Haus Collection, Ravi heroes the stunning natural texture and golden color of natural Hemp fibers.
This design is a beautiful way to add an element of nature into your home and would create a grounding foundation to any space. With a natural and cool underfoot feel, Ravi uniqueness makes it perfect for your busy home.
100% Natural Hemp Fiber, this unique weave combination has kept in its beautiful state ' ensuring peaceful harmony with your home decor.
4 TO 6 Weeks.
- Vacuum regularly to keep clean.
- Do not soak or bleach. Dry immediately.
- Do not leave sitting wet.
- Spot clean with cold water and mild soap.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately so that they do not become set in the rug.
- When having rugs cleaned professionally (especially hand-made rugs), always make use of reputable rug experts.
- Pile Shredding is normal with natural fibers, this will reduce with time and usage.
- Please keep this in mind when ordering online, as supplied item may differ very slightly from pictured product.
- Do not pull the loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This is handmade rugs / carpets from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design / color variation, slight variation on these handmade carpet & rugs is not considered as fault but charm of this traditional process.
- For Any Additional Info Write us email@example.com.