Hemp Handknotted Carpet _ Loop Natural
100% Natural Hemp Fiber, this Loop is kept in its beautiful state ' ensuring peaceful harmony with your home decor. Each side has its own distinct texture ' you choose which one to reveal.
Note: Any Color Combination As Per Your Choice Is Possible.
4 TO 6 Weeks.
- Vacuum regularly to keep clean.
- Do not soak or bleach. Dry immediately.
- Do not leave sitting wet.
- Spot clean with cold water and mild soap.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately so that they do not become set in the rug.
- When having rugs cleaned professionally (especially hand-made rugs), always make use of reputable rug experts.
- Pile Shredding is normal with natural fibers, this will reduce with time and usage.
- Please keep this in mind when ordering online, as supplied item may differ very slightly from pictured product.
- Do not pull the loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This is handmade rugs / carpets from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design / color variation, slight variation on these handmade carpet & rugs is not considered as fault but charm of this traditional process.
- For Any Additional Info Write us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is Handmade Rugs from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design variation.