Hemp Handwoven Rug_Natural Ribbon
The Natural Fiber Collection features the finest examples of sustainable fiber area rugs. Fashionable and incredibly functional, these distinctive floor coverings fibre hemp is naturally grown.
Crafted in robust 100% natural Hemp fibre, this Ribbon Shape weaving is kept in its beautiful state ' ensuring peaceful harmony with your home decor.
80% Hemp & 20% Cotton.
Note: Any Color Combination As Per Your Choice Is Possible.
4 TO 6 Weeks.
- Vacuum regularly to keep clean.
- Do not soak or bleach. Dry immediately.
- Do not leave sitting wet.
- Spot clean with cold water and mild soap.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately so that they do not become set in the rug.
- When having rugs cleaned professionally (especially hand-made rugs), always make use of reputable rug experts.
- Pile Shredding is normal with natural fibers, this will reduce with time and usage.
- Please keep this in mind when ordering online, as supplied item may differ very slightly from pictured product.
- Do not pull the loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This is handmade rugs / carpets from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design / color variation, slight variation on these handmade carpet & rugs is not considered as fault but charm of this traditional process.
- For Any Additional Info Write us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dry-cleaning Preferable