Woolen Handwoven Loop Rug_Aisha Mono
Heavily Textured Soft Woolen Rug in a Natural/White Color along with Grey Popcorn that will make anything looks so amazing, special Weave is native to India.
4 TO 6 Weeks.
- Vacuum regularly to keep clean.
- Do not soak or bleach. Dry immediately.
- Do not leave sitting wet.
- Spot clean with cold water and mild soap.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately so that they do not become set in the rug.
- When having rugs cleaned professionally (especially hand-made rugs), always make use of reputable rug experts.
- Pile Shredding is normal with natural fibers, this will reduce with time and usage.
- Please keep this in mind when ordering online, as supplied item may differ very slightly from pictured product.
- Do not pull the loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This is handmade rugs / carpets from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design / color variation, slight variation on these handmade carpet & rugs is not considered as fault but charm of this traditional process.
- For Any Additional Info Write us firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: THE IMAGES WE DISPLAY HAVE THE MOST ACCURATE COLOR POSSIBLE. DUE TO DIFFERENCES IN COMPUTER MONITORS, WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR VARIATIONS IN COLOR BETWEEN THE ACTUAL PRODUCT AND YOUR SCREEN. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IN SOME CASES PATTERNS AND COLORS MAY VARY ACCORDING TO SIZE. LENGTHS AND WIDTHS MAY VARY FROM THE PUBLISHED DIMENSIONS. WE DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ACCURATE MEASUREMENT, BUT PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SOME VARIATION EXISTS AND THIS IS NOT A MANUFACTURING DEFECT.