Rug General & Care InfoBeing familiar with the basics of rug care ensures that you will always be ready if a mishap occurs. Instead of panicking and maybe getting yourself in a more difficult position, you’ll know how to solve the problem promptly and with ease.
- Vacuum regularly to keep clean.
- Do not soak or bleach. Dry immediately.
- Do not leave sitting wet.
- Spot clean with cold water and mild soap.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately so that they do not become set in the rug.
- When having rugs cleaned professionally (especially hand-made rugs), always make use of reputable rug experts.
- Pile Shredding is normal with natural fibers, this will reduce with time and usage.
- Please keep this in mind when ordering online, as supplied item may differ very slightly from pictured product.
- Do not pull the loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This is handmade rugs / carpets from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design / color variation, slight variation on these handmade carpet & rugs is not considered as fault but charm of this traditional process.
- Color Sometimes very slight color variations occur across dye lots so the color of handmade rugs may be marginally different from samples.
- Odor As rugs are shipped in a sealed bag, odors from dyes and fibers can accumulate over time. This odor will naturally dissipate over time when the rug is removed from its bag.
- Shedding and Sprouts New rugs often shed loose fibers as a natural part of the wearing in process. This will stop with time, particularly after they have been vacuumed a few times. Some rugs are more prone to shedding than others. Some loose, long fibers, known as "sprouts" may appear above the surface of the rug and can be trimmed with scissors to even the pile.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE IMAGES WE DISPLAY HAVE THE MOST ACCURATE COLOR POSSIBLE. DUE TO DIFFERENCES IN COMPUTER MONITORS, WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR VARIATIONS IN COLOR BETWEEN THE ACTUAL PRODUCT AND YOUR SCREEN. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IN SOME CASES PATTERNS AND COLORS MAY VARY ACCORDING TO SIZE. LENGTHS AND WIDTHS MAY VARY FROM THE PUBLISHED DIMENSIONS. WE DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ACCURATE MEASUREMENT, BUT PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SOME VARIATION EXISTS IN HANDCRAFTED PRODUCTS AND THIS IS NOT A MANUFACTURING DEFECT. EACH HANDCRAFTED PRODUCT IS UNIQUE AND ONE OF A KIND AND CANNOT BE CONSIDERED DEFECTIVE.SLIGHT VARIATIONS ARE INHERENT IN THE MANUFACTURING OF ALL HANDCRAFTED PRODUCTS.
- Beater bars can potentially damage rugs. Use with care and only in the mildest setting.
- Canister vacuums, brooms and sweeping and hand-held attachments are suitable for rugs.
- Powerful vacuums are not recommended because they can pull fibers from the base.
- Vacuum reversible rugs on both sides to prevent build-up of dirt on one side.
- Avoid running vacuums over edges and fringes repeatedly as this can cause damage.
- Vacuum is generally recommend after every 12-15 Days, frequently vacuuming can reduce the shine of carpet.
Help Centre: +91-7393835141
Write To Us : firstname.lastname@example.org