Wool Hand Knotted Moroccan Carpet : Juniper Olive Beni
Beautiful Beni carpet incredibly densely hand knotted with a background in Olive Green and patterned in darker green .Newly hand-woven, medium pile and 100% wool. Luxuriously cozy and soft feel under foot! The carpet is in pristine condition..
100% Wool (New-Zealand).
Olive Green ( Pantone 451C).
2 To 3 Days.
- Vacuum regularly to keep clean.
- Do not soak or bleach. Dry immediately.
- Do not leave sitting wet.
- Spot clean with cold water and mild soap.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately so that they do not become set in the rug.
- When having rugs cleaned professionally (especially hand-made rugs), always make use of reputable rug experts.
- Pile Shredding is normal with natural fibers, this will reduce with time and usage.
- Please keep this in mind when ordering online, as supplied item may differ very slightly from pictured product.
- Do not pull the loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This is handmade rugs / carpets from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design / color variation, slight variation on these handmade carpet & rugs is not considered as fault but charm of this traditional process.
- For Any Additional Info Write us firstname.lastname@example.org.