Hemp & Wool HandWoven Rug_Stripe
The Natural Fiber Collection features the finest examples of sustainable fiber area rugs. Fashionable and incredibly functional, these distinctive floor coverings fibre hemp is naturally grown.Crafted in robust 100% natural Hemp & wool fibre, this striped flat weaving is kept in its beautiful state ' ensuring peaceful harmony with your home decor.
60%Hemp 20%Wool 20%Cotton.
Natural & Black.
4 TO 6 Weeks.
- Vacuum regularly to keep clean.
- Do not soak or bleach. Dry immediately.
- Do not leave sitting wet.
- Spot clean with cold water and mild soap.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately so that they do not become set in the rug.
- When having rugs cleaned professionally (especially hand-made rugs), always make use of reputable rug experts.
- Pile Shredding is normal with natural fibers, this will reduce with time and usage.
- Please keep this in mind when ordering online, as supplied item may differ very slightly from pictured product.
- Do not pull the loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This is handmade rugs / carpets from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design / color variation, slight variation on these handmade carpet & rugs is not considered as fault but charm of this traditional process.
- For Any Additional Info Write us firstname.lastname@example.org.