Woolen Sumak - Lilah
The classic Historic motifs of Humming Haus flat Sumak weave Collection are equally at home in casual, contemporary, and traditional settings. We use pure wool to best recreate the original texture and soft colorations of antique dhurries prized by collectors. This special weave is native to India, and every step in our production process faithfully follows the traditions of local artisans. The results are natural, organic and with wonderful nuances in pattern and tone. - Construction: Hand Woven Flat Weave.
80% Wool & 20% Cotton.
2 To 4 Days.
- Vacuum regularly to keep clean.
- Do not soak or bleach. Dry immediately.
- Do not leave sitting wet.
- Spot clean with cold water and mild soap.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately so that they do not become set in the rug.
- When having rugs cleaned professionally (especially hand-made rugs), always make use of reputable rug experts.
- Pile Shredding is normal with natural fibers, this will reduce with time and usage.
- Please keep this in mind when ordering online, as supplied item may differ very slightly from pictured product.
- Do not pull the loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This is handmade rugs / carpets from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design / color variation, slight variation on these handmade carpet & rugs is not considered as fault but charm of this traditional process.
- For Any Additional Info Write us email@example.com