Mumbaiii Hemp Handwoven
Crafted of sustainably harvested Hemp, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
Braided and stitched by hand by artisan rug makers.
Hand-spun hemp is braided, then wound and stitched in a spiral to form this sustainably harvested hemp rug that highlights the fiber's natural color variations.
Custom Sizes Available.
3 To 5 Weeks.
- Vacuum with care regularly to keep clean.
- Remove spills immediately by blotting with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel.
- If you see any loose threads, simply trim with sharp scissors.
- If you need to put your rug into storage, roll it with the pile inside and wrap with cloth to protect it.
- This is Handmade Rugs from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design variation.