Woolen Handwoven Sumak Rug _ Lilah
Humming Haus flat Sumak weave Collection is equally at home in casual, contemporary, and traditional settings. We use pure wool to best recreate the original texture and soft colorations of antique dhurries prized by collectors. This special weave is native to India, and every step in our production process faithfully follows the traditions of local artisans. The results are natural, organic and with wonderful nuances in pattern and tone. - Construction: Hand Woven Flat Weave.
80% Wool & 20% Cotton.
3 To 5 Weeks.
- Vacuum with care regularly to keep clean.
- Remove spills immediately by blotting with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel.
- If you see any loose threads, simply trim with sharp scissors.
- If you need to put your rug into storage, roll it with the pile inside and wrap with cloth to protect it.
- This is Handmade Rugs from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design variation.