Tencel Viscose Carpet : Silver
Tencel Viscose carpets from Humming Haus Natural Luxury Flooring are made from 100% Viscose, a natural fiber derived from cellulose. A characteristic of carpets made from pure Viscose is they have a lovely sheen and depending on how the light hits the surface; the color of the carpet appears to change. A bespoke service is available, where both Elegance and Essence can be custom dyed to enable co-ordination with interior color schemes.
5 To 6 Weeks
- Vacuum regularly to keep clean.
- Do not soak or bleach. Dry immediately.
- Do not leave sitting wet.
- Spot clean with cold water and mild soap.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately so that they do not become set in the rug.
- When having rugs cleaned professionally (especially hand-made rugs), always make use of reputable rug experts.
- Pile Shredding is normal with natural fibers, this will reduce with time and usage.
- Please keep this in mind when ordering online, as supplied item may differ very slightly from pictured product.
- Do not pull the loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- This is handmade rugs / carpets from India. Each rug is created by an individual artist and has its own identity and design / color variation, slight variation on these handmade carpet & rugs is not considered as fault but charm of this traditional process.
- For Any Additional Info Write us email@example.com.